RE: degree - Brenda, Bunki, Linda

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 20:23:51 PST

Your post got me to thinking. Many years ago I found this listserv. I tend
to be a quiet one and only post once in a while, but read every single
night. Bunki too helped me. How wonderful she is. She helped me by sail
mailing me information about "Screamers", a monster making project. It was
copies from her book. Since then I have purchased the book myself and love
getting new ideas from this listserv. I just want Bunki and everyone to
know how wonderful they are. I've never met any of you but I feel like you
all give me so much support. Thanks to all of you.
Melissa Chaney
Ray-pec High School
Raymore Peculiar Schools, MO