degree - Brenda, Bunki, Linda

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 20:04:16 PST

Brenda, when I first joined this list, Bunki was the first person to
reply to my e-mail. It all invovled me coming back to teach at the age
of 49, and having to go back to college immediately upon being hired to
get recertified. I hadn't been in an art room since my first year out
of college, and I was scared @#$^!. Bunki, God bless her, and I'm sure
she doesn't even realize it, was the person who helped inspire me to
stick it out. I hadn't made any new friends in the town I had moved to, and this
list was my only real contact with any art educators.

Bunki encouraged me, as she has here for you, not to worry about my age...just
do it. And, I did. Go for it. You can do it! And, don't forget you
have as much help as you can ask for right here with all of us.

Sandy

>>Can't say it any better than THAT!
>> Toodles....Bunki

---