Teaching Proficiencies

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 19:47:47 PST

Krista,

I would bet that you are already teaching these things and don't realize
it, or you/we may refer to it in art terms, not proficiency terms. Do
you have a list of porficiency outcomes? These helped me to go back to
my lesson plans and highlight the ones that I was hitting without doing
it on purpose. I will forward some info to you from school when I get
back from Thanksgiving.

Sandy

Krista Ranly wrote:

> My principal's evaluation was wonderful, but he wants me to focus on
> creating my lessons so that they'll assist with preparting my students
> for the 4th and 6th grade proficiencies.

---