RE: Zoo Flakes

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 16:50:14 PST

Sorry - Zoo Flakes from a distance look like the usual paper cutout
snowflakes - but when you see each one individually on a page - alphabet
book form - it is a mandala like/paper doll type of snowflake... W is for
whale... and the snowflake has the whale cut out reflected and rotated to
make a snowflake -
Gee - maybe the description isn't much better....
but it is a neat book -

Ellen

---