Re: Question for folks using the Digest

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 15:04:35 PST

Woody,

I think we sorta agreed among ourselves not to send attachments to the
list as they take a ridiculous amount of time to download sometimes. If
I remember correctly, if you wanted to offer an attachment, people could
request them to be sent to their private e-mail. Plus, unexpected
attachments are a bit scary what with worms and viruses.

Maggie

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Can we send attachments to the ArtsEdNet list serve
> without messing things up for folks receiving via the
> digest ? Or will the list just reject, or filter out the
> attachment ? Does anyone know the answer ? I don't
> want to experiment and mess up the mail.
> Thanks, Woody in KC

---