college recomendations

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 12:30:28 PST

Does anybody know a site to get a good overview of writing college admission
recommendations for high school students. I've been writing these for
years, but feel what I write is repetitive and worn out.
I have two to do tonight and I question the ability of both students,
although I would never say that in a letter. It gets harder and harder to
write these things.
Any guide lines?

Patty

---