Re: that signature test %$#&**@#!!)*&^*((

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 06:09:16 PST

> > Lets be courteous, Woody in KC

Apparently, my attempt at humor was taken as being
out of line, I apologize.

Sorry, if I offended anyone here. I was just trying to point out,
in a humorous way, that we were creating problems for the folks
who use the list via the digest. Many of us would like to send
colorful decorated e-mails (artsy stuff of course) and thought
that the changes (upgrades) at the Getty server would allow it
now. Apparently we still should not send html or hand written
signatures, etc.
                                        My Apologies, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons