more on unreadable digest messages

---------

From: Deborah Gilbert (dngart1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 08:46:16 PST

on 11/24/02 1:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at artsednet@lists.getty.edu
wrote:

> <P>The Cathedral is a must but watch out for the street urchin pickpockets and
> of cour Santa Maria de Grazia, home of Da Vinci's "Last Supper." There's a
> castle there as well that I didn't have a chance to see but is supposed to be
> very interesting. The city still maintains much Facist architecture&nbsp; as
> remains of the Mussolini days. Enjoy!<BR><BR></P></DIV>
> <DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
> <DIV><FONT color=#003300>Dennis Golombek </FONT></DIV><FONT
> color=#003300>Lowry Middle School </FONT>
> <DIV></DIV>
> <DIV></DIV><FONT color=#003300>North Tonawanda, NY </FONT>
> <DIV></DIV>
> <DIV></DIV>
> <DIV></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT color=#003300></FONT></DIV><FONT color=#003300>
> <DIV></DIV>
> <HR>

Not only are imbedded graphics, etc. impossible to read but the above is
what it looks like when someone writes to the list using HTML instead of
Text only... I picked one of the shorter ones just as an illustration. I'm
wondering if there are some people who don't know they are writing in HTML
and don't then know how to *not* do it?!

Deborah

---