State Budgets

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 07:30:12 PST

I admit I am abit concerned about whether or not I will have a job next year. The state is already financially unstable. The governor is talking about cutting education by $200 per student. What really concerns me is that Kansas just tried 3 death penalty cases and used up all their defense budget. The constitution says we must provide a defense for everyone, so now instead of our youth getting a quality education we will be providing them with a quality attorney. :-(
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---