Question for folks using the Digest

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 06:31:11 PST

Can we send attachments to the ArtsEdNet list serve
without messing things up for folks receiving via the
digest ? Or will the list just reject, or filter out the
attachment ? Does anyone know the answer ? I don't
want to experiment and mess up the mail.
                        Thanks, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15