Follow up

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 02:05:11 PST

Thanks for the tips on Milan. I will make sure that I make a reservation
to see the Last Supper.

For those of you that can remember...
My daughter has just graduated from University with her Fine Art degree.
But the best of all is that she has been offered a scholarship to do her
masters in art history FREE OF CHARGE! After coughing up for so long it
feels good to get something for nothing.

I will let you all know how my trip to Milan went

Regards

Tracey

---