RE: Wierd Messages from Lyris

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 17:03:26 PST

> I just got a weird message from Lyris that the message I sent
> was rejected.

Even more strange. Those of you getting daily will have noted that I
reposted a message about my change of assignment again today. I did
that because I had gotten a message from Lyris that it had been
rejected, and yet I was sure that it had been posted last week. Anybody
know how to check this out, who to talk to? Anybody else getting the
same message?

Lar

---