Wierd Messages from Lyris

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 16:34:55 PST

I just got a wierd message from Lyris that the message I sent was rejected.
The strange thing is is that the message that was rejected is one that went
through last week, was commented on, and forgotten about (I mentioned
clearing cookies to eliminate a technical problem, someone else commented on
clearing cookies off the hips, choc.chip vs. peanut butter, etc). So why is
it being rejected a week later??? Strange.....
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---