Pop-up Blockers

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 10:29:29 PST

Earthlink has a pop-up blocker that seems to work pretty well, and you
can turn it off and on with a single click. I don't know if it's
generally available (Earthlink is my ISP so that's how I found out about
it), but try going to their main website and see if you can download it.
If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can track it down
for you.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---