Reassignment

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 10:28:50 PST

(this was kicked back from the list, so I don't know if it posted)

I received final assignment yesterday from the People to People Program.
Instead of Australia, as I'd been told by the Regional Director, I will
be leading with one other teacher a delegation of about 17 H.S. students
from NE Ohio on the "European Odyssey" which will be visiting France,
Italy, Austria, and Switzerland. I certainly hope that the Louvre is
scheduled! I look forward to seeing Austria again; such a beautiful
country. I'll be sure to stock up on storage disks for my digital
camera and share with everyone.

Thanks again for all of your encouragement and good wishes!

Larry

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---