Brag, brag, brag

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 08:48:11 PST

I just wanted to share the good feeling that I have been having since
yesterday. A college representative from the School of Visual Arts came
to talk to my art majors, look at portfolios and offer all around advice
for applying to art schools. Two of my seniors showed him their
portfolios. Well, to my surprise, the rep accepted them on the spot. He
said that their work was fantastic and as far as he was concerned their
in! He wrote up their applications right there in my office.The best
part is one of them is the class valedictorian.
But there's more. When I got home I had received my acceptance letter to
CW Post's grad program for art education. So I am off to start my
masters in the spring.
Michele

---