Re: that signature test %$#&**@#!!)*&^*((

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 05:51:31 PST

For whatever technical reason the digest format of our
list serve does not digest html/color/signatures/annimation/etc.
Rather it regurgitates the stuff in a mess of unreadable vomit.
We need to refrain from sending anything other than plain text
to the list out of courtesy to our friends who have to sort through
the garbage.
                        Lets be courteous, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons