Re: Milan

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 07:45:13 PST

The Cathedral is a must but watch out for the street urchin pickpockets and of cour Santa Maria de Grazia, home of Da Vinci's "Last Supper." There's a castle there as well that I didn't have a chance to see but is supposed to be very interesting. The city still maintains much Facist architecture  as remains of the Mussolini days. Enjoy!

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY

>From: "Tracey Collier"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Milan
>Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:05:00 +0200
>

>Hi Everyone
>
>I am going to Milan next week but will unfortunately have very little
>time for sightseeing. Anyone been there and have some suggestions of
>what not to miss?
>
>Thanks
>
>Tracey in Durban, South Africa
>

>---

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---