Thanks for the advice on ratios

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 07:40:36 PST

Thanks all for the plaster to vermiculite ratios. When I sent the request out I was unaware of the discussion going on about the safety of vermiculite. I hope I didn't confuse the issue. My plans are for my Studio in Art students to pay a great deal of attention to the Modigliani sculptures currently on exhibit here in Buffalo (http://www.whoismodi.com).It's a great exhibit and would recomend it to everyone. Of course coming here to Buffalo in Dec. and January would provide the extra benefit of experiencing our winter.

Thanks again!

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---