that signature test

---------

From: peggi brewton (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 05:35:58 PST

Gosh - I really hate to be the first one to write this, but ...well, the
many of us who recieve the digest form of the messages, are probably all
seeing the "test signature" as about 16 inches of garbled code.

And, then, lets add to that, all of the people who replied: we've got
their answer tacked on to the garbled message...this last digest
presented me with nearly 95 % test(and related postings), and only a
dozen or so readable messages.

I really enjoy the wonderful information and support of this list, and
hope I don't offend any with this mention.

P. Brewton
artsmart@gulftel.com

---