Re: Coloring Book Finally Uploaded

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 04:46:38 PST

Michal, these are wonderful!! Sometimes I don't read
the primary posts, I teach 9-12, but I wanted to see
what you were talking about. I am so glad I did! You
are such a good teacher, or so I think, because
incorporatedated problem solving, multi-levels, and
personal interest into one lesson. To top it off, you
make the effort to "polish without touching" student
work (sharpie,copier,printer). Don't you just love to
watch the faces and hear the comments when students
see their success, and so much time and effort has
been exerted? Love it when learning is going on :)
(for everyone, I might add!). Great Job!!
Cindi