Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Looking for third grade penpals.

From: barbara marder (marder3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 19:46:20 PST

11/22/02 8:16 PM

One of our third grade teachers is looking for a class to have for penpals
and maube picture pals for her 15 or so Brazilian immigrant children. She is
looking for a way to get them excited about writing and reading.

Some of them are quite competent in English, the others are becoming

Thanks in advance,

Potter Road Elementary School
Framingham, MA ---

Lincoln Park School in Somerville has a Portuguese bilingual program-many
Brazilian children are there.