Re: Art lessons that teach to the proficiencies

---------

From: ursula (ursulanbob_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 18:02:49 PST

I have always found (and I am in Ohio) that I can defend that any of my
lessons can be connected to THE TEST! This is only my second year teaching
and if you word things in ways that the test is you should be alright. An
easy one to make connections to is math and language arts for me. Math
because of the dividing and lines that are involved which you can relate
to dividing their paper for a project or to shape versus form. Maybe in
your lesson plans mark this out so they can see it and not just you. You
probably are doing things in your classroom and you don't even know it.

ursula in OH

---