Re: Oil Pastels/Baby Oil

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 17:58:55 PST

I tried the baby oil/ mineral oil and didn't get much result. I think maybe my
oil pastels were of a darn cheap variety and that could have had something to
do with it. Maybe the kids weren't getting the pastels on thick enough.
Anyway, I used "Turpinoid Natural" with q-tips, and that worked better. It
made the pastel dissolve a little and blend. We were trying to get a sort of
brush stroke effect.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---