Re: Zoo Flakes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:13:55 PST

Ellen, I didn't see a description of the book - are those snowflakes? And
how do they relate to a zoo (the title). This looks like an interesting
book - and definately the right time of year for the upcoming season! :-)
~Michal

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0802788262/qid=1038007749/sr=1
> -1/ref=sr_1_1/002-0439112-0065666?v=glance&s=books

---