Re: National Board of Professional Teaching Standards

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:07:07 PST

Boy am I glad to hear you say this! My own classes are not a good mix - I
have 2 sections of high school classes and I call one my "freshman" class
(90% freshman) and the other my "downslip" class (50% failing not only my
class but several others). One class is immature, the other doesn't care. I
am SO ready for Christmas break, and hoping that several students drop my
class and I get some new and improved ones to replace them! :-)
~Michal

<SNIP> I'm going to work on this as soon as I get the new students...that
is, BEFORE, they get "warmed up" and LOUD!

I have not had a good semester so far, due to the mix of students in two of
my classes...and I'm looking for a better semester coming up.

---