Re: Art lessons that teach to the proficiencies

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 14:51:11 PST

Those proficiencies will be dependant upon where you live as they do vary
from state to state, and sometimes district to district. I suggest obtaining
a copy of your school's curriculum guides and placing your lessons to match
those. For instance, our 6th grade studies ancient cultures, so all lessons
that tie in to those ancient cultures I document on my own lesson plans.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> As a new teacher, I was observed last week. My principal's evaluation was
> wonderful, but he wants me to focus on creating my lessons so that they'll
> assist with preparting my students for the 4th and 6th grade
proficiencies.
> If anyone out there has lesson suggestions, websites with such lessons,
> etc., I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this.

---