Re: Wet-set clay

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 11:51:35 PST

I've used that stuff before and it does work! Just fill a sink or bucket and place them in carefully. Deep trays could also be used. I let them set for a whole weekend just to be sure. They turned out nice and painted just fine. I used acrylic paint to ensure a water tight finish.
aaron in maryland
>>> jennarations@attbi.com 11/22/02 02:14PM >>>

My kindergarten class is working with Crayola wet-set clay. Has anyone
worked with this type of clay before? How does the wet-set part work out
really? We are hoping to paint them after they are set. (they made small
pinch pots)
Thanks,

Jenna in Alameda