RE: Wet-set clay

---------

From: Lindemann, Sarah (slindemann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 11:24:23 PST

I used wet set clay all the time before I moved to a school with a kiln
and it worked great. I wouldn't recommend it for very detailed and
small pieces, but pinch pots should work well.
You have to use cold water for soaking and be sure not to soak it for
more than 6 hours. I only used acrylic paints-- tempera flaked off.

Good luck!

Sarah