Re: Art lessons that teach to the proficiencies

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 10:39:08 PST

Look up your state-mandated learning objectives for the grade levels you
need and find objectives that match what you are teaching in art. Our
state objectives are available online, so are easy to find.

Nancy

>>> krista_art@hotmail.com 11/22/02 11:15AM >>>

As a new teacher, I was observed last week. My principal's evaluation
was
wonderful, but he wants me to focus on creating my lessons so that
they'll
assist with preparting my students for the 4th and 6th grade
proficiencies.
If anyone out there has lesson suggestions, websites with such lessons,
etc., I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thanks!
Krista in OH

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---