Art lessons that teach to the proficiencies

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 09:15:39 PST

As a new teacher, I was observed last week. My principal's evaluation was
wonderful, but he wants me to focus on creating my lessons so that they'll
assist with preparting my students for the 4th and 6th grade proficiencies.
If anyone out there has lesson suggestions, websites with such lessons,
etc., I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thanks!
Krista in OH