National Board of Professional Teaching Standards

---------

From: Kurt Hasselman (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 08:36:46 PST

OK group I am the first to confess...I didn't make it. You need 275 to
get the certificate and I missed it by 17 points. Scored low on the
exam...and you would think with all the writing on this site that I do
that I would have scored higher, especially in the area of "The Nature
and Value of Art" and the "Evolution of Art". (Chalk it up to perhaps
I'm a bit too philosophical in my writing and not specific enough, or
maybe it was the fact that the center made me wait 40 minutes until
they could find the reproductions for me to write on, while I nervously
paced). Oh well. Fortunately for me and my ego, I know I am more than a
number. Haven't decided whether I will bank my scores or not.

San D

---