Re: Carolyn-signature OK

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 20:25:46 PST

Hi Carolyn,
   Yes, the signature showed. Also, there was a flashing red envelope next
to the bottom, by the IncrediMail ad. None of these fancy graphics show up
when I go to reply format. From what I have read on previous posts to the
list, the folks getting digest may not be able to see any of this. That's
why I like individual posts....and my iMac.
               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Ann...thanks. I was wondering if this would come through on the ArtsEdNet
talk list. Did the handwritten signature come through...or was that left
off?

Hi Carolyn,
  I see a bucket of delicious amber paint spashing all over my computer
screen!

                  Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

This is a test

IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ---

---