RE: tech question

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 17:34:50 PST

sigh-the cookies are gone but the ads remain-not sure how thes guys did this but it sure is annoying.  I wish I could remember the name of the site that does the scan for hidden files.  any new ideas guys?

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ---