Tony Hillerman on Mystery!

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 17:31:12 PST

    Maggie's reference to the "rez" reminded me to post a heads-up to those
of you who enjoy Tony Hillerman's mystery novels about the Navajo police
detectives. PBS' Mystery! Theatre is going to broadcast its first American
production this coming Sunday based on "Skinwalkers" by Hillerman.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

> Wow, I thought this was just a "rez thing--" the hock and spit.

---