RE: vile manners

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 09:56:53 PST

I am man,...and I have absolutely no explanation. My father didn't
spit; my brothers don't spit. And, yes, I too see it all the time.
It's disgusting. And, yes, a health hazard. I really like the one
teacher's idea of wearing protective gloves and explaining to the
students exactly why she's doing so. If they chewed tobacco, I could
understand at least that much of it, but that's even more disgusting.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

> Any men want to comment on this observation, and maybe explain it?

---