RE: vile manners

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:04:54 PST

Yes, the spitting is vile and disgusting. The spread of T.B. is something
that needs to be addressed by public health clips on TV and radio to make
the next generation of boys aware of the dangers of this habit, or "in"
thing to do to get attention, etc. In Singapore these kids would be
arrested for such a thing. In China...well, that's another story. Could
those cultures know something that we don't pay any attention to? In my
opinion, it is not only disgusting, but a direct danger to our health.