vile manners

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 06:37:41 PST

Lori wrote "..as I said, nothing stops them....not
discretion or manners, not even the spread of T.B."

I, too, am repulsed by the spitting going on-especially when they do it in
my classroom trashcans or sink. I go off about germs and tb and tell them it
used to be illegal to spit on the sidewalk. Of course, most of these kids
have no clue what tb is, much less how it is spread. Linda in NC

---