Re: architecture

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 05:59:56 PST

I was lucky enough to be contacted by the local university's architecture
department. They wanted to bring architecture students in to my school to
teach what architecture is to 2nd graders! They've been coming every 2 weeks
and the students have been eating it up... The first week of December will
be their final presentation and the students are going to build bird-houses
that they've designed. It's been a great experience all around. :)

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX