Re: For Texas Members

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 05:35:37 PST

Pam: I don't think the awards should be at a luncheon people have to pay
for. I liked having them at the gala, like in Arlington. Let me know if
I can help. If you need any more speakers, you might think about asking
Eldon.

Nancy

>>> pgstephens@attbi.com 11/20/02 09:03PM >>>
I will be co-chairing the 2003 TAEA conference in Dallas. In a few
weeks
the other co-chairs and I will be meeting to plan schedules, special
events,
off-site visits, etc. Would you please privately email me with answers
the following questions?

1. What day(s) do you plan to attend?
2. What sorts of Experience Institutes appeal to you?
3. What sorts of off-site visits appeal to you?
4. Would you use an electronic presentation proposal if it were
available?
5. When do you prefer the general sessions to convene, morning or early
afternoon?
6. When should the division meetings be held?
7. When should regional meetings be held?
8. When do you think that the awards should be presented?
9. If you plan to leave before Sunday at noon, what sort of an activity
or
speaker would encourage you to extend your stay?

Please feel free to add other comments. We want this to be a stellar
conference.

Best regards,
Pam