Re: Line designs

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 19:37:44 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526

From: "Lindemann, Sarah" <slindemann@usm.k12.wi.us>
....By copying and pasting, they will create a design with multiple squares
12x12. The idea is to use a design to create a pattern.
I would like to tie an artist into my lesson and build up a bit more on the
content. Does anyone have a good suggestion?
What about Islamic Tile designs? Good tie-in for history as well as Islamic
culture. That is...unless your parents are a little goosey about this.
Toodles...Bunki

---