For Texas Members

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 19:03:57 PST

I will be co-chairing the 2003 TAEA conference in Dallas. In a few weeks
the other co-chairs and I will be meeting to plan schedules, special events,
off-site visits, etc. Would you please privately email me with answers to
the following questions?

1. What day(s) do you plan to attend?
2. What sorts of Experience Institutes appeal to you?
3. What sorts of off-site visits appeal to you?
4. Would you use an electronic presentation proposal if it were available?
5. When do you prefer the general sessions to convene, morning or early
afternoon?
6. When should the division meetings be held?
7. When should regional meetings be held?
8. When do you think that the awards should be presented?
9. If you plan to leave before Sunday at noon, what sort of an activity or
speaker would encourage you to extend your stay?

Please feel free to add other comments. We want this to be a stellar
conference.

Best regards,
Pam