Re: sketchbook handout, credit due

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 16:48:54 PST

Hi. I forgot to site the source I used for my sketchbook handout. The
handout information is adapted from information that Ken Gessford adapted
from a model used by McIntosh (1991). Hope it was useful to someone. My
kids are still excited about their books. They bring them to class every
week. The only problem now is that they are reluctant to stop working in
their books to work on the assigned class projects!

Leah