Re: Now I'm *not* going to Australia...

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 15:25:33 PST

Sorry to hear that you at going to Australia, but I'm sure
the European trip will be fantastic. About the chimps on
your e-mail ???? Can we send html e-mails to ArtsEdNet now
without messing people up who subscribe to the digest ????
If so I will add some color to my e-mail.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15