RE: Line designs

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 11:46:42 PST

^By copying and pasting, they will create a design with multiple squares - 12x12. The idea is to use a design to create a pattern....

I would like to tie an artist into my lesson and build up a bit more on the content. Does anyone have a good suggestion?^

 ^

Sarah, You could use MC Escher for repeating patterns and tessellations or make them into quilts and study Faith Ringgold.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD