Re: Line designs

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 11:28:10 PST

Artists/illustrators of the art nouveau/art deco period ....Tiffany, Mucha,
William Morris, the Austrian artist who did "The Kiss" (his name escapes me
now--I saw the original painting in Vienna two years ago!) Edvard Munch's
prints are excellent for their linear qualities.

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

The idea is to use a design to create a pattern.

I would like to tie an artist into my lesson and build up a bit more on the
content. Does anyone have a good suggestion?

Sarah Lindemann