Re: Must See Frida...finding the nearest place to see it

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 14:51:55 PST

on 11/19/02 10:40 PM, Bunki Kramer at bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us wrote:

> Someone told me today about how to locate a movie playing closest to you
> like "Frida". Go to your browser and put in....
>
> http://movies.yahoo.com

thanks, bunki! i looked up frida at yahoo, found a theatre nearby and my
husband and i had a wonderful evening out last night. 4 thumbs up from us on
the film! especially loved the richly layered imagery, the surreal dream
sequences, and the way the paintings merged into reality and then back into
paintings!
linda in michigan

---