Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: is this good enough?

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 06:13:06 PST

Re:I have advanced students working independently that stop their work when
>they hear students ask that question....they wait for what's coming next!
Humor is always the best route with high school students. My favorite is
to make a noise over student lovers in the hallway. "NO SUCKING FACE!!!"
I'll say. "It says it right in the student manual...look, look, see 'no
sucking face'(it's penciled in mine)" Or sometimes I just get close,
pucker up and make lots of smooching sounds. It works. We all laugh and
the next time they see me coming, they suspend the hot and heavy.