Re: is this good enough?

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 06:13:06 PST

Re:I have advanced students working independently that stop their work when
>they hear students ask that question....they wait for what's coming next!
>hahahaha

Humor is always the best route with high school students. My favorite is
to make a noise over student lovers in the hallway. "NO SUCKING FACE!!!"
I'll say. "It says it right in the student manual...look, look, see 'no
sucking face'(it's penciled in mine)" Or sometimes I just get close,
pucker up and make lots of smooching sounds. It works. We all laugh and
the next time they see me coming, they suspend the hot and heavy.
Christa

---