Now I'm *not* going to Australia...

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 05:10:22 PST

I received final assignment yesterday from the People to People Program.
Instead of Australia, as I'd been told by the Regional Director, I will
be leading with one other teacher a delegation of about 17 H.S. students
from NE Ohio on the "European Odyssey" which will be visiting France,
Italy, Austria, and Switzerland. I certainly hope that the Louvre is
scheduled! I look forward to seeing Austria again; such a beautiful
country. I'll be sure to stock up on storage disks for my digital
camera and share with everyone.

Thanks again for all of your encouragement and good wishes!

Larry

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

---