Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Grading Art

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 04:35:08 PST

Jeannie, I have the same age group and do the same thing- tell them what
I am looking for when I grade. For the last couple months, I have also
started asking the students to tell me what I will be looking for when I
grade the project. I like this 'cause it helps me to know what the kids
are hearing from me.